Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving!! Handmade Thanksgiving Cards

Happy Thanksgiving!

Handmade Thanksgiving Cards

Handmade Thanksgiving Card


I can't believe that this Thursday will be Thanksgiving!  This year just flies by!  I have so much fun making these Thanksgiving Cards for my November Card Swap Buddy.  These two are so simple but elegant! 

Design One:


Handmade Thanksgiving Card with Grateful Hearts Stamp Set


I used Fun Stampers Journey Grateful Hearts Stamp Set AT-0159, then I colored the berries with MozArt Brush Pen Set.  By the way, I love the MozArt Brush Pen Set, I will probably write a review after Thanksgiving.  I wrapped the card with some fingerweight yarn.  Then I added my handmade felt bow that I made it with Fun Stampers Journey Mini Bow Die.   At last, I splashed some of Fun Stampers Journey Silver Silk for the ink splash effect.  This card takes less than 30 mins to make.   


Design Two:

Fun Stampers Journey Grateful Heart Stamp Set

I love heat embossing, so the 2nd card, I used Gold Embossing Powder for the Stamp Image.  This card looks a lot prettier in person!  I really don't like the Gold Embossing Powder (Recollection from Michael's) I have, it doesn't adhesive on the card too well, I will have to try different brand.   


Supplies List:

Stamp Set - Fun Stampers Journey Grateful Heart Stamp Set AT-0159 

Brush Set - MozArt Brush Pen Set

Bow - Fun Stampers Journey Mini Bow Die

Ink Splash - Fun Stampers Journey Silver Silk


No comments: