Sunday, September 25, 2016

Hedgehog vs Hedgehog Cute Handmade Card - Fun Stampers Journey September Bloom Box

Hedgehog vs Hedgehog Cute Handmade Card

(From Fun Stampers Journey September Bloom Box)

Hedgehog vs Hedgehog Handmade Card

I am so excited that Fun Stampers Journey September bloom box!  Because it has a cute little hedgehog stamp!!  Love Love Love this Hedgehog stamp.  It is super cute.  I think it looks exactly like Mui Mui (My baby Hedgehog girl).

Here is the close up for the card:

Fun Stampers Journey September Bloom Box Hedgehog Card

The instruction comes with the kit is super easy to follow, I finished this card less than 40 mins.  I didn't have the reinker, so I used "watercolor" for the background.  And I also used watercolor for coloring the hedgehogs.

Here is another pics of Mui Mui and the card:

Hedgehog vs Hedgehog Handmade Card


This silly girl tried to hide inside the card!  lol

There are the rest of the cards in this September Bloom Box:

Fun Stampers Journey September Bloom Box

You can order your bloom box at shop.MyCreativeCard.com


No comments: